2019 Round Table Pizza® Big Game Sweepstakes
2019 Round Table Pizza® Big Game Sweepstakes
SPONSORED BY Global Franchise Group, LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) ET on November 4, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on December 23, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: Purchase any size Reign of Fire Pizza and any two (2) 20 oz. Pepsi Products; to get the keyword and shortcode to enter during the Sweepstakes Period.
You can enter via the following methods: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “BIGGAME” to shortcode 86677 and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of five (5) text messages may be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstake via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the 86677; (b) INTERNET: To enter without a purchase visit www.roundtablepizza.com/biggamesweeps to submit an online entry and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry; online entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
To view, the Official Rules go to www.roundtablepizza.com/biggamesweepsrules.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in AZ, CA, HI, NV, OR, TX, or WA, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Round Table Pizza and Round Table Pizza Global Franchise Group, LLC, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
4. PRIZE DETAILS:
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of a trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend Super Bowl LIV in Miami, FL between 1/30/20 and 02/03/20. Grand Prize includes two (2) tickets to the game, four (4) nights hotel, one double occupancy standard hotel room, round trip coach air transportation from a major airport closest to winner’s home (selected by Sponsor) to Miami, Florida area, Game Day transportation, $500 Travel Stipend for Rental Car or taxi, and $250 spending money. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Up to $9,200.00 depending on the winner’s point of travel origin.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of winner and guest. The sponsor will specify travel dates and all travel must be taken on dates specified; no alternative travel dates are available. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and must possess all necessary documentation required for air travel (e.g., valid photo identification). A minor child may accompany the winner as a travel guest only if the minor’s parent or legal guardian is the winner. Minor must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including air travel) beyond its control. Travel guest (parent or legal guardian if travel guest is a minor) must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing or travel occurs. Sponsor reserves the right to select event seating.
Grand Prize Conditions: Passport and/or birth certificate and driver’s license may be required. Winner and guests are responsible for their own travel documents (such as Passports) and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Selection of airline and overnight accommodations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will be required to provide a credit card prior to check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges and may be required to sign an additional liability release for the use of the accommodations. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled prize-related activities (including, but not limited to any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, or prize providers) beyond its control. In the event, the winner and/or a guest misses a scheduled airline flight Sponsor will have no liability for any costs associated with changing, rebooking or adding transportation. Winner must be able to travel by the deadline specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. Winner and his/her guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. passport or valid driver’s license, and/or birth certificate) required for travel within the United States and/or abroad. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary. Any minor guest (under age of 18) must be accompanied at all times by the minor's parent or legal guardian who must be the winner or one of the winner’s guests. Guests (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian who must be the winner or one of the winner’s guests) must complete and return a Liability/Travel Release prior to travel arrangements being made.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about 12/26/19 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner(s) will be notified by text, phone, and/or email at the text, phone, and/or email address provided upon entry, within two (2) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to the Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within Ohio.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This sweepstake is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Georgia. Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws & regulations apply. Any personal information provided in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes will only be used by the Sponsor to notify a potential winner and/or fulfillment of a prize.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 01/30/20 to Round Table Pizza Big Game Sweepstakes Winners’ List, PO Box 431828, Pontiac, MI 48343.
11. SPONSOR: Global Franchise Group, LLC, 5555 Glenridge Connector, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30342.